Teeth Brite

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Go Away Acne !

Been working out late this month, trying to complete a couple of projects all at one go. That really stretched my time everyday, working nearly 18 hours just to cut the slack and be able to perform.

The end result ? Your metabolic rate increases due to the irregular hours you sleep. You feel heaty, your skin feels oily and the tendency to snack, will come in as that will provide you with an additional source of energy.

Well, an oily scalp can happen and I also got a couple of acne and pimples on my face, back and scalp ! Driving me nuts. And I actually got a pimple under my nose area and I am so tempted to "pop" it LOL !

Went to the local supermarket and got me a new peppermint inclusive shower gel that will hopefully cool my inflamed skin.

Also, got into buying Dove shampoo with a anti-hair fall formula so that I can use to wash up and clear my scalp of the oily condition, preventing hair loss at the same time and keeping my scalp oil free to prevent more acne outbreak.

Oh well, I hope to get back to my normal sleep patterns soon, otherwise I will get "panda eyes" and more acne issues popping up later on !